Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. Buddha

Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's the little things...


I heard it a million times but never really understood the saying "It's the little things in life that really matters." But for some reason a smile, a kind gesture, finding a Peace Rock, someone holding a door for you all make a difference in your day. I understand it now because I remember the little things more than any big event in my life. Someone told me they liked my hair cut last week and I am still smiling from it. I am now truly glad that I am under 5 feet tall and considered little because I would like to think that some how I am making a difference. "I can live for two months on a good compliment." ~ Mark Twain

4 comments:

Promisesnprayers said...

So very true. A smile or a few words can make an enormous difference in someone's life and yet we often fail to realise it.
Be Blessed.

Sasa Peace Rocks said...

Thank you so much. :-)

POSITIVE AGENDA said...

There is also an olde saying"good things come in small packages!" That's you!

Sasa Peace Rocks said...

Thanks!! You are very sweet!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails