Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. Buddha

Thursday, October 1, 2009

You Got Mail!


Well when I feel a little tired or non motivated the movie - You Got Mail with Meg Ryan & Tom Hanks always makes me feel better. I had no energy today and decided to lump and watch the movie and now I feel so much better and lighter and happier and all from watching You Got Mail. I don't know what magic that movie has but it works for me every time. Thank you Meg & Tom, you Rock!!
The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs......one step at a time. ~ Joe Girard.

4 comments:

valentine said...

it really is such a sweet and happy movie. after all it has daisies in it, and they are the happiest flower.

Mandala Michelle said...

I was feeling lumpy too so I sat down and watched all the Dr. Oz shows I had recorded. THEN I watched American Sweethearts with Julia Roberts and John Cusack. I NEVER watch TV during the day, it was great.

Sasa Peace Rocks said...

Awesome!! A little no guilt TV time can cure wonders. :-)

Liz said...

I LOVE that movie also and I put it on when I need a pick me up! We must be twins! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails