Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. Buddha

Friday, February 19, 2010

Winter miracle


I usually dread winter here in NY because I am always cold even inside. But I finally got smart and figured out how to stay comfortable inside and out. This year it occurred to me to wear my long johns under my pants and it makes all the difference in the world. Also I have been wearing a fleece vest on top of my turtle neck and sweater and that third layer keeps me toasty. I also found a pair of flannel jeans that I had tucked away and they are super warm. It sure feels like a winter miracle for me here in New York. Why did it take me so long to get comfy it beyond me but am just happy in the present moment. Peace, love, long johns.

There is no one alive who is Youer than You. ~ Dr. Seuss

4 comments:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Ah yes ... you will often find me in long johns ... *and* my vest too!

Stay warm and rest easy - spring *is* on her way!

Sasa Peace Rocks said...

Thanks I will!!

lori vliegen said...

i'm glad you've found the secret to staying warm.....it's cold everywhere, even here in florida!! thanks for stopping by my blog....it's great to meet you! :))

POSITIVE AGENDA said...

I CANNOT IMAGINE YOU IN ALL THOSE CLOTHES INSIDE THE HOUSE WITH THAT WONDERFUL,HOT STOVE PUMPING OUT ALL THAT HEAT! haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails