Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. Buddha

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Operation Smiley Face ☻



I love the website Operation Smiley Face. Her mission (Lubabat) is to spread smiles with small acts of kindness. I love it and think her mission is wonderful. She makes really cool smiley buttons, pins, stickers and more. She recently gave me a purple smiley face pin that I love and it made me smile. I also love the sticker, lollipop and super cool smiley Peace keychain. She rocks!!! Her website and posts make me smile. She makes the world a better place. Please check out her awesome blog ☆ Operation Smiley Face ☆. Thank you for all that you do. Your the best! ☆

1 comment:

my tiny studio said...

Hi Sasa, Thank you for letting us know about this blog . I am following it now :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails