Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. Buddha

Friday, September 3, 2010

Angel Feather Sign


So, right before I go on a walk with my cat and dog . I always say to myself Archangel Michael please protect me, Taylor and Harry while we are on our walk today. I was just finishing saying it when all of a sudden out of nowhere a feather falls from the sky and lands on the ground in front of me. I knew it was a sign from Archangel Michael saying that he is listening and will keep us safe on our walk. I felt so good knowing that he was listening. We have free will, so if we don't ask for protection, then the angels can't help us. It was a great confirmation to keep on asking. Angels

1 comment:

POSITIVE AGENDA said...

What a wonderful sign! and a white one too! you are blessed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails