Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. Buddha

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving













Happy Thanksgiving
everyone or what I like to say is Happy Turkey Day! I am very thankful for my friends & family. I am also thankful for pugs, cats, rabbits, scooters, gluten free food, chocolate, art, yoga, movies, money, rocks, trees, Harry Potter, Twlight, sun, water, tea, coffee, guitar hero, crows, showers, yoda, rick springfield, greeting cards, books, purple, music, life, peace, joy & happiness!!!

2 comments:

my tiny studio said...

Happy Turkey Day to you and your twin your familes too :)

Rafael

Liz said...

You were missed at THanksgiving! Since you were not there we got to talk about you! he he

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails