Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. Buddha

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Return to Love


I have been reading "A Return to Love" by Marianne Williamson and now have been infatuated with Love. I love love. I also love it when she said "Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here. The Spiritual journey is the relinquishment, or unlearning, of fear and the acceptance of love back into our hearts. Love is the essential existential fact. It is our ultimate reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life."

4 comments:

Liz said...

Wow! Great post! Thank you for your inspiring message. I have to read that book!

valentine said...

love is painful. love is hard. love is wonderful. my heart hurts for people who have never experienced pure love.

Sasa Peace Rocks said...

Toast: To Love, may everyone experience pure love.

Promisesnprayers said...

Wonderful post and so true. I found it very uplifting which I needed right now so a big Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails