Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. Buddha

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Being in Balance

I want to be in balance and have inner peace. I have been attempting to re-balance and have noticed a positive change. Everything went out the window this morning. I got up early on my day off to go to a work meeting and found out when I got there it was canceled. Well, no one called to let me know. Needless to say I was mad and extremely hurt. I hate getting up early for nothing. All the past hurts came flooding back and I realized that I needed to let go of the past. If I was more peaceful inside, I wouldn't been so bent out of shape. So, slowly I found my inner peace and the day didn't seem so bad. I like to be peaceful. :-)

2 comments:

Liz said...

So sorry Sasa that you got up early for nothing. Believe me that would be a frown that would be hard to turn upside down! Beauty sleep is a necessity and a Leo birthright!

Michelle said...

I still feel terrible about that day Ali Cat. But you were my wake up call that day and starting my day off with a phone call from you is a good thing in my book (-:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails