Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. Buddha

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Awesome Peace Soap!


I am so happy with my All Natural Soap from the website With Seeds of Intention. Marita makes the best natural soap in the world. I ordered a Peace soap and a custom healing soap with Frankinsense and they smell so good and are perfect to use in the shower. My husband loves them too. I think it is super cool that it comes in a bar and you have to slice a piece off when you need a new bar. Marita specialized in putting her intention into what you need for the soap. I needed Peace and Healing and that's what she made for me. She has many more like Love, Cleansing, Grounding, Happiness and whatever you personally need. She has a cool blog (With Seeds Of Intention Blog) as well as her cool website (With Seeds of Intention Website). Please check it out. ☯ ☮ ♥

4 comments:

With Seeds Of Intention said...

Thanks You are amazing for mentioning them!Love you and peace to you my dear friend.

POSITIVE AGENDA said...

I can't wait to order my Happiness soap bar! I can't decide what smell I want tho! What does happiness smell like I wonder?

With Seeds Of Intention said...

It smells like orange, grapefruit,cassia(cinnamon),ginger and cloves~ and has poppy seeds for gentle exfoliating.

POSITIVE AGENDA said...

that's for me! I want a bar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails