Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. Buddha

Friday, March 19, 2010

Magical Love Rug!


So, I was standing there brushing my teeth yesterday and I looked down at my rug and there was a Heart on it. It's a pretty old rug and some of the loops were coming out and it had formed into a Heart!!!! I was so excited that I took a picture. It really made my day and reminded me that all you need is Love. ☮
To be one's self, and unafraid whether right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformity. ~ Irving Wallace

3 comments:

POSITIVE AGENDA said...

This is awesome!! Just in time!! A sign!!I have a rug like that and there's no heart on mine! It is just for you!

Liz said...

So cool! The other day some dish soap formed a perfect heart on the edge of our kitchen sink. It made me excited enough to call one of the kids over to show them. They weren't nearly as impressed as I was. :)

Sasa Peace Rocks said...

Awesome, I would of been super excited by the soap too! We must be twins! ☮ ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails