Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. Buddha

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Thank You!


Yesterday and today my message on innerlinks was Gratitude! That is a sure sign to me that I need to take time and be grateful for everything in my life. I am thankful for my friends and family and the super cool blog world.

Today I am even more thankful for one of my favorite blogs in the whole world ~ Duda Daze! I won her very cool painting in her blog contest! I really love her art and her blog and am so grateful to have won! Someday I would like to have a wall full of her paintings, ☞ check out her work! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Gratitude~ To be thankful, widens the expression of your heart, and increases your ability to nourish the good in and around you.

2 comments:

my tiny studio said...

Congratulations!!!! her are is fantastic . I am also a big fan of her work plus I like her son's musical group :)

Rafael

Liz said...

Yay for you! I just checked out her blog and its a keeper! Her paintings are very cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails